Here I am, reading for the first time one of your book.
I was searching for a romance : check.
I was searching for something funny : check.
I was searching for a positive female friendship : check.
I really was surprised how much I enjoyed your book and your characters. Even if it was sometimes a little "cliché", I really appreciate how you managed to use the characters' past (yeah, this sentence it's so vague that it doesn't mean a thing, but you know, Spoilers), without falling in a big big drama, just using it to show your characters real nature.
Even if I wanted to slap some characters *cough*the ex*cough*, I love Delilah, her funny thoughts and how much she loves her carrier. And of course, thank you for Brody. It's nice for once to read a cocky character who pretend to be a jerk, but who is really not, just too much confident, but, as he said, he knows it. I liked is honesty, about who he is, about what he wants.
I really would have liked more of the team, not just his problems with the really jerkface of the story.
But, like I'll often complain, WHAT IS THIS COVER ? It's the perfect
example for the kind of book that I really enjoyed, but the cover...boy
the cover...so subtle, don't you agree BlogReader?
But enough ranting, that doesn't even concern you and your story.
In conclusion, I'm really excited to start your series MMA Fighter, with book n°1 Worth the Fight, and I also hope to read more about what you imagine happen in the football locker room.
Sincerely, your Reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment