Hear! Hear! The "little" list of the books that are on my TBR (to-be-read) for 2016 :
(all the dates are from GoodReads, I'm not responsible if some cosmic things choose to push the release date).
- The Raven King (#4 The Raven Cycle) by Maggie Stiefvater (April 26th) : Of course I want to know how this series finish. Of course I don't want to finish it and be left behind by Blue and her Raven Boys. Of course I already Precommended it. #SaveGansey2016 #Pynch
- This Savage Song (#1 Monsters of Verity) by Victoria Schwab (June 7th) : New series of Miss Schwab! Yes, Please!
- A Court of Mist and Fury (#2 ACOTAR) (for May the 3rd) by Sarah J. Maas: The first one was a big surprise for me, thinking about the fact that I really didn't enjoy the Throne of Glass series, so I'm really impatient to read the following of this series. #TeamRhysand
- Wicked Heat (#3 Starcrossed) by Leisa Rayven (May the 3rd) : I'm a big fan of her first two books Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet, her characters really moved me. I hope the little sister will be as funny and witty as her big brother and Cassie.
- Grin and Beard It (#2Winston Brothers,) by Penny Reid (Around May) : This author...I think for now, I've read everything she's written. And this series, Winston Brothers, Hip Hip, I loooove these brothers!
- Lady Midnight (#1The Dark Artifices) by Cassandra Clare (March 8th) : I was a fan of The Mortal Instruments series, less of The Infernal Devices, but I'm curious to read about this new characters. I hope they are not the "too much" books.
- The Power (#2 Titan) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (February 23rd) : If you didn't read her series The Covenant, what are you waiting for? This one, it's the second book in the following series Titan. You don't need to read The Covenant before reading Titan, but seriously, HUGE SPOILERS. In the first one, reading about Seth *swoon* I missed hiiiiim! This series is also more mature, considered as a New Adult and not a Young Adult as the Covenant was. Meanings more *swoon* details.
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell (March 3rd) : Already precommended, don't even know what it's about, but guess what? It's Rainbow Rowell! After Carry On, I can read anything that she will publish. Do you read me? ANYTHING!
- Liquid & Ash by E.M. Abel (March 1st) : I discovered this author last year with her series Breaking Free which I enjoyed for what it is : a new adult romance with tattoos and surf in the background. If at first, I wasn't conviced with Freeing Asia, I so much enjoyed the last installment in the series that I'm curious to read what this author has to propose next.
- It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover (August 2nd) : Still no cover. And with Mrs Hoover, I don't want to even know what this is about. It's one of this author, like Rainbow Rowell, that I will buy, automatically, without a question!Good 2016 readings!








No comments:
Post a Comment